We are in the process of consolidating disparate tools into one location - Monotype Font Platform. For now, here’s a guide outlining the existing tools to manage your foundry.
Monotype Font Platform
Monotype Font Platform is the place for foundries to manage their relationship with Monotype! Use this tool to manage your library, submit new fonts, and create promotions. New features and improvements added regularly. Currently this tool supports MyFonts only. More sites coming soon!
Use it to:
- Upload new font submissions
- Check the status of recently submitted fonts
- Edit font family details about released fonts
- Update font files in existing families
- Add or remove images
- Change prices
- Edit style names, style order, & default style
- Edit description
- Add or remove tags
- Change designer names on families
- Set up promotions (aka discounts)
- View promotions dashboard
- Edit or delete existing promotions
- Sign and view your font distribution agreements
Use this tool to see each individual order, see an overview of monthly sales, and export data to a CSV file. In order to access this page, you must be logged in to myfonts.com with your foundry login. Please note that this tool requires a special login in addition to your MyFonts account login to access it. If you don't have this login, please email us and we'll provide it. This tool will be moved to Monotype Font Platform in 2021.
Set up your payment methods, track the status of payments, and preview tax forms here. In order to access this page, you must be logged in to myfonts.com with your foundry login. This tool will be moved to Monotype Font Platform in 2021.
Manage the users associated with your foundry account here.
For other requests, please email email@example.com and we would be happy to help you.