We are in the process of consolidating disparate tools into one location, our Foundry Platform. For now, here’s a guide outlining the existing tools to manage your foundry.
Our Foundry Platform is the place for foundries to manage their relationship with Monotype! Use this tool to manage your library, submit new fonts, and create promotions. New features and improvements added regularly.
Use it to:
- Upload new font submissions
- Check the status of recently submitted fonts
- Edit font family details about released fonts
- Update font files in existing families
- Add or remove images
- Change prices
- Edit style names, style order, & default style
- Edit family description
- Add or remove tags
- Change designer names on families
- Set up promotions (aka discounts)
- View active, past, and future promotions
- Edit or delete promotions
- Sign and view your font distribution agreement(s)
- Edit foundry description
- Edit foundry address
- Add and update primary contact information
- Add and update payment information
- See upcoming and past payment history
Use this tool to see each individual order, see an overview of monthly sales, and export data to a CSV file. In order to access this page, you must be logged in to www.myfonts.com with your MyFonts account. Please note that this tool requires a special login in addition to your MyFonts account login to access it. If you don't have this login, please email us and we'll provide it. This tool will be moved to Foundry Platform in 2022.
For other requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you.