Once you start a submission, you can see the status in the dashboard of Foundry Platform.
- In progress indicates that your font family has not yet been submitted to foundry support for review. Click the font family to open the in progress submission. Clicking “Generate preview” will show any errors that are preventing the font from being submitted.
- In review indicates that your font family has been submitted and will soon be reviewed by Foundry Support.
- In correction indicates that your submission has been sent back to you with a request for changes. Click the submission to learn more.
- Rejected indicates that your submission has been rejected. Click the submission to learn more.
- Approved means your family has been approved and will appear on MyFonts within 24 hours or on the release date requested. Please note that it will take 24 hours before approved families become available in the "Released families" section and can be edited.
When a foundry support team member reviews your submission, they may leave a note for you. You'll get this note in an automated email sent from our system when your font is reviewed. You can also click the submission in progress to see their message! If your submission is "In correction", their note will contain information or questions for you so that you can make changes and resubmit. If your submission is "Rejected", the note will contain detailed reason(s) for the rejection and how you can make changes to be approved in the future.