Thank you for considering partnering with Monotype to distribute your fonts through MyFonts!
To start the process of becoming a foundry on MyFonts:
- Create a user account on MyFonts.com if you don’t already have one: https://www.myfonts.com/secure/newuser/
- Complete this form about your foundry: https://goo.gl/forms/VvuvwVdq3XMhF8Ja2
Once you submit this form, we’ll reach out to you within a few business days. You’ll receive a contract link and instructions for how to submit your fonts.
Before submitting your fonts, prepare the following items:
- Finalized font files (double check before submitting!) in OTF or TTF format. You may submit only one file type.
- At least 5 images sized at 1440x720 pixels in PNG format
- A description about your font family
- Tags about your font family
- Double check your foundry name. We will not accept foundries whose names are too similar to other existing foundries or trademarked names.
- We do not sell fonts on MyFonts that are offered for free elsewhere. We also do not list entirely free font families on MyFonts. You can sell a family that contains a few free styles to entice customers.
- If your font is sold elsewhere, the pricing on MyFonts must be the same or less.
- Read the article “Submitting A New Font on MyFonts” for detailed instructions about submitting new fonts to MyFonts.
- All fonts submitted to MyFonts are reviewed to ensure quality and to prevent issues for customers. See “Common Reasons for Rejection” to learn more and increase your chances of being accepted to MyFonts!