You can view the licenses you've sold on MyFonts by using our Earnings Reports tool in Foundry Platform. It updates hourly!
- Use the filters to curate a date range for your licenses.
- You can view licenses by month, or select a custom date range.
- If you have multiple foundries, you can filter to show your earnings for one or more foundries.
- Once you’ve filtered your desired view, you can see the total amount earned for that view at the top of the page.
- Click the download icon to download a spreadsheet of all licenses for that filtered range. You’ll get an email with a link to the download when it’s ready.
Viewing more details
- Click into each row of the dashboard to see more details of each license.
How do I view my earnings for licenses sold on Fonts.com, Fontshop.com, Linotype.com, and Monotype Offline Sales?
We are currently working on moving all our reporting to this tool in Foundry Platform. Next we'll be adding Fonts.com, Fontshop.com, and Linotype.com licenses in this tool.
In the meantime, you'll receive a PDF and CSV files containing each individual license from our royalty team each quarter when you are paid for these channels revenues.