You can view past orders by using our tool at https://stage.myfonts.com/secure/reports/ This tool allows you to see each individual order, see an overview of monthly sales, and export data to a CSV file.
How do I access this page?
In order to access this page, you must be logged in to myfonts.com with your foundry login. Please note that this tool requires a special login in addition to your MyFonts account login to access it. If you don't have this login, please email us and we'll provide it.
Why does it look so crazy?
Yes, we know this tool is ancient! This tool will be moved to Monotype Font Platform in 2021, and we're really looking forward to it. :)
How do I view my sales?
- Log in using your foundry account credentials at myfonts.com
- Open a new tab with https://stage.myfonts.com/secure/reports/
- Enter the special login and password provided to you by the Foundry Support team
- Select the foundry you wish to view if you have multiple foundries.
- Choose the month you're interested in viewing. Once you open a month, it is simple to navigate between months on the next page.
- We don't recommend using a customized date range. It doesn't always work correctly; we are replacing this tool in 2021 and therefore are not investing in fixing issues such as this.
- Choose your format
- HTML will provide you with a webpage of orders and allow you to navigate between months.
- CSV will generate a spreadsheet in .csv format that will download to your computer when you click "Generate".
- Ignore other fields for best results.
- Click 'Generate' to access the data.