Here are step by step instructions for how to set up a payment method for your MyFonts Foundry Account.
- Log in to MyFonts.com using your foundry account
- Click “Payment Administration” from the drop down menu or navigate to https://www.myfonts.com/secure/payments_admin/
- In the “Account Setup” tab, click “Add a new payment account”
- Select a payment method from the drop down menu.
- If you select “MyFonts Account”, your royalties will be credited to your MyFonts User Account (or the MyFonts account of your choosing). This money can be used to buy fonts on MyFonts.
- Fill out all necessary information. Please double check before submitting.
- If you have multiple foundries on MyFonts, you will need to choose which foundry royalties will go to this account.
- Set the minimum payment method. The field will be automatically filled with the default minimum amount that will allow you to get paid the most frequently. If you would like to be paid less frequently, for example to reduce banking fees, you can increase the number in this field. You will not be paid until the minimum you set here is met.