We require an image for each promotion that is created. The image must be in PNG format and must be a 2:1 ratio. We recommend at least 2000 x 1000 pixels, and the minimum we accept is 1440 x 720 pixels.
Where do promotion images appear?
On MyFonts, this image will appear on the ‘Special Offers’ page and in the image carousel on the family page for the duration of the promotion. It will automatically disappear from the family page when the promotion expires.
Promotion Images Best Practices
- If you create a promotion that does not include single style fonts on sale, please add on the poster “Family packs only”. This is to ensure your promotion does not mislead customers.
- Keep the design simple; don’t fill the image with text or make the design too busy. We recommend using 2 - 3 colors at most.
- Make your images bleed to the edges. It can look odd if they contain their own border treatment.
- Keep offers simple so that it is easy for customers to understand.
- Include the name of your font and foundry on the poster.
- Don't display promotion dates or prices on the poster. Customers in other countries see different currencies, and the various time zones globally makes adding a date to the image tricky.
- Don't simply duplicate the first poster and add a promo badge. The promotion image will be automatically added as the first image in your carousel in the family page, so it will not be helpful for customers to see two similar images side by side.