You can set up limited-time promotions (aka discounts) for your fonts on our sites. There is no cost to set up a promotion. Promotions on new fonts can only be set up once font installations are approved by a foundry support member in Foundry Platform. Promotions can last a maximum of 45 days. Once the promotion ends, you must wait 45 days before changing prices or creating another promotion.
Types of Promotions
- Discount on all fonts in entire foundry
- Discount on one or more font families (all singles and packs)
- Discount on complete family pack, sub-family packs, and/or single styles
- Free fonts
- Secret codes
Set Up a Promotion
- Log in with your MyFonts user credentials to Foundry Platform.
- Click on Promotions in the top right menu, which takes you to this page.
- Click the blue button “Create Promotion”
- Add a promotion name describing your sale. This will be visible to customers! Please include the discount percent.
- If you have multiple foundries, you’ll be asked to specify the foundry.
- Select your promotion type: “Percent Off” or “Free Fonts”.
- If you’ve chosen “Percent Off”, specify a discount percent. We recommend between 50-60% for most effective promotion performance.
- Optionally, you can add a secret code.
- Customers can enter secret codes at checkout to receive the discount. Promotions with secret codes will not be promoted on the Special Offers page, and the discounts will not show on the family page. Codes are case-sensitive. Please use only letters and numbers. Read more about secret codes.
- The image must be a 2:1 ratio in PNG format. We recommend 2000 x 1000 px for retina screens. Minimum size is 1440 x 720 px. Do not add prices or dates to your posters, as posters are visible to customers in many different time zones and currencies. Read more about promotion images.
For more information about discounts on MyFonts, please read Discounting FAQ.